Liquor Permits

The City Secretary issues liquor permits for any business selling any alcoholic beverages within the city limits. 

  1. If you hold a Liquor License from the Texas Alcohol and Beverage Commission (TABC), you must obtain a permit from the City. 
  2. Per the City of Leander Ordinance, you are required to pay an annual City Liquor License Permit Fee in an amount equal to ½ of the state fee in addition to a $1 administration fee per license. 
  3. You will be asked to bring, mail, or fax any current State (TABC) permits(s) you hold in order to receive a city permit.