Public Records

The City Secretary receives and maintains all official city documents such as resolutions, contracts, agreements, deeds, etc., and serves as the city's records management officer in charge of releasing information to the public in accordance with the Texas Open Records Act.

Information may be obtained from the city by submitting a completed open records release (ORR) form to the City Secretary. This can be done by email, fax, or in person.