Special Permits

For individual permits, please go to the City's new Development Hub page.

Sign Permits

All signs erected or modified within city limits or the ETJ require the issuance of a permit as specified by city ordinances. The modification of an existing sign includes the changing of the face.

Special Event Permits

The city defines a permitted special event as an organized activity on public property that makes a significant contribution to the cultural, economic, or social welfare of the community.

A permit is typically needed for special events such as block parties, moving events (marathons, parades, etc.), concerts, road closures, or other similar activities that may impede vehicle or pedestrian traffic flow in designated rights-of-way.