Leander's own meeting place with history! Perfect indoor facility for meetings, weddings, family reunions, retreats, adult birthday parties, and anniversary parties.
The Mason Homestead is an 1860s-era restored farm house in the heart of Leander. The property was part of a 300-acre tract that was given to Charles C. Mason by his father shortly after the Civil War ended in 1865. In 2005 the 3½ acre Homestead was given to the City by Charles Mason's granddaughter, Christine Mason. Prior to City ownership the property was designated as a Texas Century Farm.
- 1,260 square feet of space inside (Maximum inside occupancy: 49)
- Serving Kitchen (Includes refrigerator. No cooking appliances available)
- 2 Furnished Living Rooms
- 2 - 6-foot tables and 12 matching folding chairs
- Dining Room (with table and 6 chairs)
- Historic Artifacts and Exhibits throughout the facility
- Paved Parking and Outdoor Pergola
- Single Bathroom
Mason Homestead Room Dimensions
- Dining Room: 9 by 13 feet
- Kitchen: 13 by 11 feet
- Back Atrium: 14 by 8.5 feet
- Bedroom: 11 by 8.5 feet
- Utility Room: 11 by 7.5 feet
- Bathroom (Single): 11 by 6.5 feet
|Rental Rates||Resident||Non-Resident||Deposit (All)|
|Weekday partial Day (5 hours)||$75||$100||$150|
|Daily Rate (8 am to Midnight)||$150||$200||$250|
|Weekend (Noon Friday to Sunday Midnight)||$275||$350||$250|
All rental time periods are firm and should include all setup and take down needs. Rentals can be made up to 18 months in advance of the rental date.
Rental fees and deposit must be paid in full at the time of reservation. All checks will be cashed. Upon inspection following the rental your deposit will be returned if everything is left in good order. See more information regarding cancellations and refunds.
Requests can be made online through our online catalog. For additional information regarding availability, reservations, or to request a Thursday viewing, please contact the Leander Parks and Recreation at 512-528-9909.