|Other Link||Veterans Wall of Honor|
Located just north of Leander Public Library and the Mason Homestead on Bagdad Road in Leander, Veterans Park is 3.3 acres of city-owned parkland developed in recognition of all U.S. military service members.
The site was dedicated as a requirement of residential development west of the park with design by Baker-Aicklen and Associates at an estimated total cost of $800,000.
How Do I Donate?
There are numerous ways to donate and honor our military service members.
- You can make a donation when you pay your water bill
- You can select from the menu of improvements shown in this guide
- You can donate materials for construction, or
- Send a check for any amount
Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Donations of $100 or more will be acknowledged on the Donor Wall of Appreciation.
Special Donation Options
- Walk of Honor ($100)
- United States, Texas or Missing in Action (MIA)/Prisoner of War (POW) Flagpole ($3,000)
- Service Memorial Seal Stand and Flagpole ($3,000)
- Quarry Block Benches with Inscription ($1,500)
- Veterans Park Sign ($3,500)
- Landscape Trees
- Shade ($500)
- Ornamental ($300)
Please make donations payable to "City of Leander" and note on the memo line "Veterans Park Project". Send to:
Leander Parks and Recreation
P.O. Box 319
Leander, Texas 78646
Veterans Park Committee
Access information about the Leander Veterans Park Committee.